What's Old

Monday, April 30, 2007

My Individual Presentation

NOTE: THIS IS REGARDING MY PRESENTATION (THE MOSTLY SILENT ACTING ONE). I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN MOST OF THE SECRETS/MYSTERIES OF IT FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T QUITE GET IT OR WERE WONDERING AFTER IT WAS FINISHED. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT A MYSTERY AND OR HAVE IT MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU BE IT WHAT I WAS GETTING AT OR NOT THEN DON'T READ ANY MORE.










I understand that there might have been quite a lot of things thrown at the class during my presentation and I thought it might help to clear some of it up and help explain a few things.

The idea was for me to end this semesters blogs with what I started them with and that was my knee injury. (transformation). The accident was SHIT and it HAPPENED so things changed. I became helpless, like a baby (crying). So basically I got an OWIE and I went to MOMMY (like cupid and no I am not comparing myself to him just the events) and she made it ALL BETTER. I didn't want to speak because I thought it would be more interesting for me and the audience along with making it more fun. But it also held the idea of not being able to really explain a transformation because unless you have had one you can't understand.

I might be missing a few things but this couldn't hurt in the understanding for others. (I hope it doesn't dull my mystery)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home